sexta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2009

the new me (in progress) - 1

the real me is back, from long asleep for the feelings I once turned off, because of the several damage I’ve had taken, I chose the path of which I call ''let it go and bother not even with u'', which I had hope for to end in death or loneliness.

now that I realize this path was never going to last forever, since I always looked at it by the wrong way, by the way i hoped that turned me into a martyr or something like that ( the guy who for some unknown reason gave himself away for others or to realize others of all the mistakes everyone has make and the wrong path in which everyone was choosing)...

now that the new year has brought nothing i asked but something which was rejected before, because of the endless pain for it gained...

Now that not some1 but more than one woke up the real me, and who has had a gently awakening since the last year which was for a preparation for this year’s emotions, which is a bigger amount of feelings I cant counter. That in the past I easily and quickly dodged for to not really dodge the good at the present but the incoming suffering of the future...

Now that the New Year brought back an ancient box of my inner being, which contains all the feelings, emotions, real reactions and not ignore of actions...

1 comentário: