segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2009

the new me (in progress) - 2

... I will got to keep moving, no matter which troubles
I got or will have.

... I will got to figure my ways by my own or else will
be marked for childish forever, the childish I still got
within me and can’t get over it or no1 else will do it for me.

... i will got to learn how to control myself from my
problematic self, the one who has caused all sort of problems
throughout my life, and not only problems but as well as
relationships, which have been ruin by him who cant
or couldn’t control his rage/anger.

... I will got to try to be more rational than emotional,
like I was before this new my arrived, or else I will be a rush
and non-thinking guy (doing things non thinking of the consequences). Still
I got to figure a balance and not completely omit this emotion part
or I will be cold and harsh as before.

... I will focus myself on future and not waste my present to
have no future.

1 comentário: